Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Few Touching Quotes

Here are two quotes that have been going around in my head the last few days that have touched my heart in one way or another.

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”
-Earl Nightingale

This quote touches me becuase I know that there are things I want to accomplish but looking at how long it will take me to get there scares me sometimes. This puts those goals into perspective.

"Not being able to do everything is no excuse for not doing everything you can."
— Ashleigh Brilliant


This quote means a lot to me because there are times I want to do so much and feel like I cant. Feel like if I just had more of this or more of that then I could do more for my family, my friends, strangers, etc. This is one of my most favorite quotes of all because I may not be able to give my kids everything they want, but I can give them as much as I can and for that they will be happy.

No comments: