Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A long time

Yes it has been. So much stuff has happened since I last posted. Callie was born, and she is already 8 months old now. She is learning to crawl, just getting her first 2 teeth in and getting bigger and bigger every single day. Brayden is a amazing 2nd grader who reads all the time. He loves reading and will sit in bed for an hour and read books to himself and to Boston. Boston is in the 4 year old preschool program at Jacques Preschool this year. He is loving going to class and seeing his friends. He is learning his shapes, colors, numbers and letters.

I am a stay-at-home mom now and doing daycare out of my house. I watch 4 full time kids and 1 part time. It has its major challenges, I wont lie, but I love being able to be home with my own children ever day. Seeing them grow up and teaching them.

Halloween is just around the corner. We haven't gotten a single halloween cosutme yet, but we are working on it. I really will try and keep this blog updated a little more on what life is like here in our household.

May everyone have a great day!

No comments: