Thursday, February 2, 2012

So close

So the time is coming for this little girl to grace us with her presence. I am getting so darn excited about it. We went to our routine DR appointment yesterday. I am currently dilated to a 4, 60% effaced (or thinned out) with a bulging bag. The only problem is she is so high the I am not thinning out very quickly. I really need her to move down and get this going.

As of today I am 37 weeks and 3 days. The due date is coming faster and faster. Here are a few pictures of her nursery! It was SO much fun to decorate. Granted, I feel like it needs more, but I know if doesn't.

Her crib and her hand painted wood letters (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hemmingson)

Her pink lamp that Daddy picked out. She is going to love it! I know I do!!

Her bassinet with her handmade blanket from Grandma Applegate

Her changing table with her 11 pairs of shoes. Yes I know she is going to be spoiled. I can't help it. I have an obsession with buying my kids clothes!

Another look at her crib. I just love her bedding. It took me weeks to finally decide and choose the bedding I wanted for her.

Her name

Her glider. It was recovered thanks to Chris talented Uncle Brett. He did an amazing job. I can't wait to sit in it and rock her while she sleeps!

The rose balls hanging in the corner took me WEEKS to put together. She better appreciate them. I swear when I redecorate her room I am just gonna spray paint them to match her new decor. LOL

Yes she already has a set of nail polish! Gotta start her out as the princess that she will be :)

This couldn't be more true. She is truly a gift from heaven and I will never forget that!

Her butterfly wall.

Larger view of her butterfly wall.


As far as the boys, they like their skull room too. Red, Black and White are the colors in their room. Granted theirs is not as "decorated" as hers is, but they still love it anyways.

It is such an amazing and wonderful thing to be their mom. Sometimes they frustrate me, but I couldn't have asked for more wonderful and amazing kids. They are the light of my life and I am so blessed to be able to call myself their mom!

No comments: