Thursday, September 15, 2011

Disappeared for a while

So life has taken many turns and changes since I last posted. I can't believe that I got so busy as to let everything on this blog go.

Some current changes to our little life:

1) We are currently pregnant with baby #3, a little girl. She is due approximately February 16th or 20th.

2) We have a new puppy, Pepper. She is a 7 month old black lab.

3) Brayden has started 1st grade and is loving it. He loves his teachers. For 1st grade they start splitting them up so they are not in the same class with the same teacher all day long. He has his main homeroom teacher, who is also his reading teacher, and then a separate teacher for math.

4) Boston has started 3 year old preschool. He was a little scared the first few days but has really grown to love going to school. There are days when he is not scheduled to go, but he wants to go to school.

5) I am currently in class again. I know this isn't something new, but I am taking my FINAL pre-requisite class to get into the nursing program. This has been a LONG TIME COMING! I am so happy to be SO SO SO close the being done with the pre-reqs.

Life has been SO super busy around our house. I can't even begin to describe to someone what my days are like. Yes, I work a full time day job, but that isn't the only thing I do during the day. I am also secretary of Brayden's school PTA. That has caused me some running around during the days lately. I am also on Brayden's School Community Council. This is a group of people consisting of teachers, parents and the schools principle who meet monthly to discuss the schools budgets. I have yet to go to our first meeting (because I missed the training and our 1st actual meeting) but that will be taking some time as well.

In addition to those above things, I have my own schooling to do, which takes up quite a bit of my time as well. Then add in working 1 night shift a week at my "part-time" job (still at The Children's Place), being activities day leader (along with a good friend of mine....this is something in our church), and trying to maintain a household.....I really don't know how I am still standing. I have an amazing husband who supports me and helps me out as much as humanly possible. Nights when I am home are filled with Brayden's homework, my own homework, spending quality time with the boys, as well as quality time with my hubby.....all in addition to being pregnant! 3 dogs, 1 cat & a guinea pig round out our hectic life.

Hopefully going forward I will be a lot better at maintaining this blog for everyone to read :)

1 comment:

The Gough's said...

Just checking in on you!! We are so excited you are having a little girl! She may be a bit spoiled and and well protected by her brothers and daddy! You are certainly busy! Hope all is well! Shondel