Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life is always moving

Well I just thought I would post a quick update on what is going on here in Utah.

Well first we are all going CRAZY for spring and summer to get here. I love the winter & the snow, but it is now the end of February.......and little warmth would be wonderful!

We are halfway though school!! Brayden is a more than halfway done with Kindergarten, and I am about halfway through this current semester. I am taking Chemistry this semester and it is driving my nuts! My professor is the most unorganized person, and he doesn't really know how to teach the class very well. He is super smart, and knows his stuff, but he doesn't come to class to teach a specific topic. He just comes to class and starts talking about whatever comes to his mind. I am happy though that most people in the class are as confused as I am. At least everything we do, homework and tests are take home.

I have been asked to take a position on Brayden's school PTA Board. I accepted a position as PTA Secretary. I am pretty excited about it! We will see how much work it turns out to be though. On top of being Primary Secretary, Working & School it might be a challenge.

Boston is basically fully potty trained now. He is in underwear all day, but he does still wear a diaper at night to sleep. It has been nice, but it is also a challenge when we are out and about always having to worry about being close to a bathroom. I wouldn't change it though. It is MUCH cheaper now! He will also be starting preschool this August. I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like he should still be my little baby, and now he is going to be a preschooler.

Chris has been up and down with work. Winter is always harder at his company because they work outside, so it depends on the weather a lot. He didn't work to much last week, but hopefully he will be working everyday this week. They still treat him really well though, and with the winter coming to a close, it will pick up.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful time these days. February is almost over & I am super excited for March! I love St. Patrick's Day! Can't wait for those silly Leprachauns to come play tricks at our house!!

No comments: