Sunday, February 20, 2011

I love Sundays

Today was such a wonderful Sunday. It snowed most of the day today but I couldn't really complain that much about it. There is just something about the earth being covered in a fresh, clean layer of white that makes me so happy. I will be the first to say though that I am VERY ready for the coming of summer. I am ready for camping, BBQs, planting my garden, riding our bikes and getting a suntan!

Sundays make me happy because they seem like such a relaxing and enjoyable day. It is the "calm before the storm" of the coming week. As you all know in my hectic life, I need those days to recharge and refresh. I also enjoy spending part of my day at church. Many of you know I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (you can visit www.lds.org for any question you may have). I can't begin to express how much I believe that everything we have in our life is due to our Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for this life that I am given, even though there are times when I get beat down and angry with my situations.

I hope each and every one of you were able to enjoy your Sunday. That you got to spend time with family and are ready to meet the coming week head on & with a smile on your face.

God bless!

No comments: