Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years

So it is the start of a new year. We spent our new years eve at home with our kids, and my sister-in-laws kids. All the kids were in bed by 10:30 so Chris and I spent the rest of the night hanging out and watching Inception. (Which by the way was a very good movie, but confusing). Waking up on new years day was a struggle because we got in bed at about 2:30 AM but all 4 kids woke up at 7:00 AM ish.

I had so many resolutions going into the new year & so far I have been sticking to them pretty well. I will be honest and say the last few days I have not been eating as healthy as I should be, and have not been working out, but I am ok with it. It is only a few days, and won't hurt my progress.

I can feel that this year is going to be an amazing one. I am just sure of it. I have felt that since the 1st day of the new year. This year I feel like I can meet any challenges we will be given head on.

I have hopes this year for us in many aspects. I hope that something happens with Chris and his job where he is able to either become a partner in Gutter Helmet or start something of his own.

I am also hoping that this year will be the final year I am school taking PRE-REQS for the nursing program. At the rate it is going I will have Chemistry completed this current semester (spring) and then in the fall I will complete Physiology. Then it will be simply waiting to start the nursing program (which currently the wait list is 2.5 years).

Hope you all had a wonderful new years & this year will bring wonderful things in you life.

No comments: