Friday, January 28, 2011

New Blog

To those that ready this blog......this is our family blog. This is just going to be just about our family stuff, and personal stuff that is only for our family and friends. I have created an additional blog that is for the worldwide web though. It is a mommy blog that will focus more on life as a mom, and things that I do in the roles that I play (mom, wife, employee, student, etc.).

Please pop over and read anytime you want. It is still in the very STARTING stages so it is not nearly as nice as most blogs out there. That is going to take some time. I am not a computer genius, and I want to make sure everything I write about has some meaning to me. I mean, it took me 2-3 weeks just to figure out the name for it :)

http://journeytosupermomstatus.blogspot.com

Please feel free to read it, follow it and leave comments on it. Also, any suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciate!

~ Crystal

No comments: