Friday, January 31, 2014

More on us

Well we are fully into the new year and I still have a lot of stuff on my mind, and stuff going on in our house.

Today Brayden did his karate belt test to move from a High Yellow to a Green belt. He did amazing. Grandma Norman (Cynthia) and Grandma Bea were there to watch him. We are so proud of him. He is such an amazing young dude.





Last Saturday we took Lexi to get her ears pierced as well. She did great. She cried for about 10 seconds and then it was over. She looks so adorable with her little earrings in.
 (Before)
 (Getting them on straight)
 (During)
(After)

Also so much is on my mind of things that I want to do, things that I want to accomplish, and just life stuff in general. To start I want to send everyone to read this post by a blogger regarding "The Ache" that only a mother can feel. (http://sarahbessey.com/learning-live-ache/). Everyone is always asking us "now you guys are done having kids right??" This question is so hard for me to answer. At this point in our lives....meaning financially and space wise in our house.....then yes we are done. But I don't feel done. The thought of being done and knowing we are done makes me sad. All I can say to everything is at this point we have no more plans for any more babies. If the future holds another, I am not opposed to it, but we are not outright looking to have anymore.

I guess I just have to come to terms with there is just not enough time in a day for me to accomplish everything that needs to be done. It will all get done eventually. As long as the kids are happy and we make the most of each day we are given, life is good.

God bless.