Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014

The new year has officially come and with that I am hoping "big" changes to our family. No I am not talking about any family additions or anything, but changes for us in things we do this year as a family.

We were able to celebrate the new year at some of our closest friends house, the Archuleta's. It was a very

This year Chris & I will celebrate 10 years of marriage. I am so very thankful for him as my husband. The statistics out there now show most people don't make it 10 years. There have been some major ups and downs but it has all been completely worth the ride. Hopefully we can get out and do something really fun this year..... I'm thinking nice vacation alone :)

I have also made a few person resolutions myself. I know that going to bed on new years eve and waking up new years day wont automatically change everything, but I know with hard work and determination, we will make great changes this year for our family and for myself :)

Hopefully everyone had a great new year and is enjoying everything the new year has brought so far.

No comments: