Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

It always surprises me how before I know it a new year is here. I can't believe that it is already 2012. Some say it is the last year of our existence ......but who knows about that one. All I know is that no matter what happens, we are going to make this year the best one yet! I am so super excited for the changes that are coming with this new year. There will be quite a few of them.

Just a preview of what our year holds......... a new baby girl (making our crazy house even crazier), I turn the BIG 30 and new job(s).

I wont go into much detail right now about the job situation, but we are looking at the possibility of making a HUGE change with Chris' employment and I have a feeling things will be amazing with it.

The countdown for this little girl coming has begun. It hasn't felt like a super long pregnancy, but I am very excited for her to come so I can meet her. I am now 33 weeks along. I delivered Boston at 37 weeks and 1 day. Counting......that would put me at basically 4 weeks from tomorrow. Amazing! I am ready! Her room is practically done, but we still have some decorating to do.

Brayden is chomping at the bit to have his birthday come now too. He is so funny. He told me the other day "Mom I don't want my birthday April 4th anymore. I want it now so can we change my birthday to January 4th?" Silly boy. If only we could change our birthday. I may never actually make it to 30 if we do that.

Boston is as sweet and silly as ever. Such a lover and such a sweet boy. I am totally in love with that kid. He is going through a little cold right now. Poor boy. He was excited that he was able to miss school today and actually go to daycare in his jammies. I swear that kid would wear nothing but jammies 24/7 if you would let him.

We spent a very quite New Years at home. The boys were in bed by 10 PM and we went to bed about 12:05. Once we shared a kiss for new years.....it was lights out. Getting older can really get boring sometimes I guess :) But I wouldn't want my life any other way.

Hope everyone is doing well and is happy and healthy.

No comments: