Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Always behind

It seems to me lately that I have been very bad on keeping up on things that used to be important. This blog is very important to me, but yet it always seems like its only something I think about every few months. And as every knows, in our life, a few months can bring about so many changes. So here is a quick update on each person.

Chris (29):
 Is still working up at Kennecott, but for the company North American Industrial Services. They had a major landslide at the mine a little while back and lots of people from Kennecott were laid off. We are lucky that he is employed by a separate company, and they are specialty contractors. He hasn't been laid off, but they did cut all his overtime house (which were most of his checks). We have been struggling with that, but we are making it though. He is still very active in hunting and just about anything outdoors.

Crystal (30):
I am currently 19 weeks pregnant with our 4th child, another little girl. We have decided to name her Lexi Dawn Applegate. I am so excited to meet this little one. We are pretty sure (99.9% sure) this completes our family, so I am really trying to cherish every moment of this pregnancy. I am still wanting to eat everything in site that contains sugar. I also am not active in this pregnancy at all. I am a little worried to see what the scale says at our next doctors appointment. LOL. I am also still staying home with our kids, and doing daycare as well. It can be so challenging at times, but it is so worth it to be with my children every single day.

Brayden (8):
He has completed 2nd grade and will now officially be starting 3rd grade in the fall. He is growing up so fast it amazes me every single day what a great boy he is growing into. He is just like his dad, and is active in every aspect of the word. He cannot sit still or just lay around at all. And he is so physically good at every single thing he tries. He had surgery last week (to remove a right hydrocele). It took him all of less than 24 hours before he wanted to be up playing and running around again. He is having a hard time not doing the things he loves to do because of the surgery. Not much longer though and he can get back to his active self though.

Boston (5):
Boston has officially graduated preschool and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. I am so excited for him. He is so amazing smart and I know he will be so ready for school when the time comes. He is also so good when it come to things with the computer or wii or iPod. If I would let him he would sit in front of the wii and play all day.  He is able to beat levels on games that I can't even beat. He has also learned how to ride his bike without training wheels and is now working on learning how to ride a skateboard.

Callie (1):
Callie has turned 1 and is such an adorable little girl. She is the sweetest little thing but can have major attitude when she so chooses. I have been so blessed to be able to stay home and watch her learn and grown into an amazing little girl. She is very active as well and tries to climb on everything she can. Her favorite things right now are jumping on the trampoline (which she has learned to climb up to on her own), be pushed in the swing, push around her doll stroller or getting books read to her. She has started this thing now where when she is tired she will grab her cup of milk and bring me to her rocker so I can sit and rock her and let her drink her milk then put her down to bed. She is still in her crib and I am hoping we have quite a while before she learns how to get herself out of that.

Lexi:
I am currently almost 19 weeks (will be on Friday 21st) along. I just started to feel this little miracle moving around in my tummy. I love her already and cannot wait to meet her.

There is an update on each of our family members. I really would like to try harder to keep up on this blog. Especially to keep track of this pregnancy, and the many changes we seem to experience on a daily basis around here.

No comments: